Thursday, August 9, 2007

All Look Same?


I've always loved taking the All Look Same test--determining from a roster of 20 faces, which are Chinese, Japanese and Koren. This test always forces people to put their money with their mouths are, when they proclaim, "I can always tell the difference between different Asian people!" Yeah, right. Just take the test, sucker! Now All Look Same has a test for food! I did much better on this test, although a couple tricked me, like this one. I got it wrong, but it does look mighty tasty. Does anyone know what this is, and how do I order it at a X restaurant? Sorry, to find out if it's Chinese, Japanese or Korean, you'll have to take the test.

1 comment:

Moe said...

Ooo FUN. I readily admit that I can't tell asians apart. Quite sad, yes, and I only scored 10/18 on the faces, but 12/18 on the food! You know where all my attention is when I meet people...